2. It is to be noted that is an age appropriateness that will be considered for admission to each class.
3. The application form will need to be submitted with these documents:
• Valid proof of age (attested Photocopy)
• Marks sheets or Progress Report of the last three years
4. There will be a formal assessment and an interview. The respective dates will be notified and parents and children are requested to come in formal attire.
The formal assessment will be as follows:
The written assessment will be conducted in the School premises and there is no specified syllabus for the test. 90 % of the written test will follow a multiple choice pattern till Class 5. Students need to come prepared with the necessary writing materials. The use of calculators is not permitted.
An evaluation will be done based on the written test, previous years’ reports cards/marks sheets and the interview. The results for admission will be displayed at the Admission Cell a week after the Written assessment is conducted.
An email or SMS will be sent to the recorded email id or phone number. Response to pressures from any quarter will be avoided in order to maintain our fair-minded admission policy.
5. Our Sister Schools:
EF (Early Foundation) – Please refer to FAQs
NCFE (National Centre for Excellence) C V Raman Nagar – Please refer to FAQs
NCFE (National Centre for Excellence) JeevanBhima Nagar – Please refer to FAQs
ICE (International Centre for Excellence) – Please refer to FAQs
Hayagriva Schools – Please refer to FAQs
6. When admission is granted the following documents need to be submitted:
• Admission Consent Form
• Medical History Form filled up with relevant details
• Two Passport Size photographs of child and parents
7. Withdrawals and Refund
• Once admission is granted, no refund will be granted
• If fees is not paid in time, a fine of 10% will be levied or the admission will stand cancelled
• Withdrawals must be intimated by 10th April of the calendar year failing which the fee will be collected on pro rata basis
• Only Central Government Employees can apply for withdrawals till 20th April and need to submit the Transfer Order
8. Mode of Payment